Wednesday 12 June 2013

Razzleberry Secret Garden

What's even better than playing with a pretty new floral stamp set? Easy - not having to hand-cut the flowers of course! Please say hello to Secret Garden! Today I'm sharing my the results of my first play-date back in Feb with this very pretty set & matching framelit dies, plus must-have honeycomb embossing folder. This one was my favourite card of the day.
This card blossomed into a new colour scheme for my March class, but it had an accident in the class, so I don't have a sample to show you just now. I think I have a spare kit to re-make, so will try to track it down.
Here's a variation of the first card. Love that hexagon DSP from the Sale-a-bration pack. I would NEVER have been patient enough to hand-cut those leaves!
Continuing the razzleberry theme - I stamped & cut a ton of flowers, so  of course I had to use them.
For this last one, I tried some quick colouring with a pink pirouette marker, to see if I could create some shading with simple lines. It's pretty rustic, but I thought it turned out OK. I really liked the layout too.
That's all from me for today, but you'll definitely see Secret Garden again. Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like more info on anything, just leave a comment.
Until next time, inky wishes.
Di

Supplies
Stamps: Secret Garden, Just For You (from Pop Up Posies kit), Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Card/Paper: lucky limeade, rich razzleberry, whisper white, pink pirouette card, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
Ink: rich razzleberry, lucky limeade ink pad, pink pirouette marker
Accessories: basic pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Honeycomb embossing folder

No comments: