Tuesday 4 June 2013

Retirement list is here - my retiring picks


 June means it's time to say goodbye to lots of current products to make way for even more awesome new ones in July, when our new Annual Catalogue is released.

Our Colour Refresh of our colour collections means stock of all retiring colours is selling out super quickly. This includes all items in these 10 colours: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, River Rock.
If you haven't purchased supplies of your favourites yet (hello celery & baja for me), please don't delay.

Back to the retiring products list in general, it includes so many products I love, but I've listed some twist-my-arm fave picks. Share what you'll miss the most by leaving me a comment.

Stamp Sets
1. Easy Events -fab & flexible multi-occasion set with fun images to colour, plus sentiments.
2. Up, Up & Away - flexible hot air balloon set - great for lots of occasions & people
3. Best of Everything - love these whimsical birds
4. Aviary

Sentiment stamps
1. Made for You - my absolute fave current sentiment set - a snip at $16.95!
2. Curly Cute - beautiful & useful sentiment set
3. Friendly Phrases


Christmas
ALL our Christmas stamp sets are listed as retiring, as Christmas products will now be included in our Holiday Catalogue - due for release on 1 September. 
1. More Merry Messages - fab sentiments
2. Snow Swirled - my fave Christmas set of all time
3. Delightful Decorations - ornament set with co-ordinating punch

A limited number of 2012 Holiday catalogue sets will remain available. See the Holiday Catalogue carryover list here.

Top Tools
You know how much I love my Big Shot & punches, so this section is where I've really struggled to narrow down my faves, as some of my most used dies are retiring.

Big Shot Dies
1.Scallop envelope big - for boxes & treats
2. Two Tags bigz - 2 tags to rule them all!
3. Fancy Favor bigz xl - for party bags, gifts, treats
4. Scallop square bigz clear - shaped cards &  mats
5. Scallop squares duo bigz - perfect for mats or mini-cards
6. Petite pocket bigz xl - gift cards, boxes, mini-album
7 Petal cone bigz l - such a wow box

Textured Impressions Embossing folders
1. Manhattan Flower
2. Elegant Lines 
Punches
1. Ornament Punch - a Christmas must!
2. Build a Blossom punch
3. Jewellery tag punch

Other tools
Craft & Rubber Scissors - rarely used for rubber these days but still my most comfortable scissors.

Accessories
Shimmer Paint - I still can't believe this one. You must stock up on champagne mist & frost white - I will be!
Designer Printed Brads - in-colour 2011-13 - perfect for flower centres
Scallop dots ribbon - all colours

Paper
1. Floral District DSP
2. Comfort Cafe DSP
3. Birds of a Feather DSP
4. Designer paper stacks in each colour collection
5. Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Kit - fantastic for making LOTS of cards quickly.

Phew!....& that's just some of them. Please contact me if I can help you with any questions or info. Until next time, inky wishes from me.
Di

No comments: