Tuesday 13 August 2013

Getting dressy 3

Oops, where did that 3rd dress post go? Well, I'm sharing it finally today.
The jacket is made with the same Dress Up framelit die as the dress. I simply cut off the dress at hip length & then cut a little triangle from the bottom to top to create an open jacket effect. Some tiny pearls add some sweet bling. The dress is popped off the card & hangs from a line with a cute little hanger shaped paper clip (Hung Up Cute Clips). The sentiment is a favourite from Create a Cupcake, & it fits perfectly in the decorative label punch too. I really liked how this one turned out & can see many more dress ensembles in my future.
Thanks for visiting & hope you've enjoyed seeing my 'dressy' cards. Leave me a comment if you have any q's.
Until next time, inky wishes
Di

Supplies
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Card/Paper: riding hood red (retired), marina mist, whisper white card, Twitterpated DSP (retired)
Ink: marina mist
Accessories: basic pearls, white bakers twine, hung up cute clips
Tools: Big Shot, Dress Up framelits, decorative label punch, itty bitty punch pack (flower)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just got this set off of eBay and I am looking forward to playing with it to see what I can create. Love the idea very cute! Thank you for sharing