Friday 1 August 2014

Big Shot & Bundles - with Christmas sneak peek!


You know the Big Shot is my all time fave tool so I'm super excited to share our new fantabulous offer for August. Simply...

1. Buy a Big Shot & choose a FREE stamp & die bundle, &/or
2. Buy discounted stamp/die bundles at a 15% discount.

There are 5 bundles to choose from - including brand new Christmas sneak peek 'Bright & Beautiful' Christmas stamp set & matching star framelits - gorgeous!
These special bundles are only available during August. See them here in my store or download the flyer. Bet you can't pick just one bundle!
I've compiled an extra page to fully show you all the stamps & dies included in the bundles too:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-vLPiDO8NjOMkM0RmJwTWd0WXc/edit?usp=sharing


Want to see the Big Shot in action? Check out this vid showing some new Annual Catalogue Big Shot goodies. If you're local to me, even better. I'd love to show you more of what this amazing little guy can do.

I've never seen an offer like this in my 7 years with SU, so don't miss this chance to get a Big Shot at & bundles at amazing prices.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: