Tuesday 14 March 2017

Perfect Mix for a sweet birthday


My dear friend & fellow teamie, Kellie, loves to bake so I couldn't resist getting the Perfect Mix stamp set (new in the Occasions Catalogue) to make her this fun birthday card, back in February.


This stamp set includes lots of fun baking images and punny sentiments for different occasions - I stamped, fussy cut (sadly no matching dies) & watercoloured the baking images with a mix of our brand new watercolour pencils (wowsa, Stampin' Up! colours in a pencil) and ink pads.

I teamed the Perfect Mix images with stamped & die cut sentiments from the equally yummy Sweet Cupcake - Cupcake Cutouts stamp & die bundle. How well do they work together?


And oh my goodness, how fabulous does the bermuda bay glimmer paper look?  (eeeep!).  It's is part of the Sale-a-bration Glimmer Paper Assortment pack, which you can choose free when you place a $90 order until 31 March (when Sale-a-bration ends unless sold out before). This pack has been hugely popular so get in quick to order.


I'm looking forward to playing some more with Perfect Mix. If you love it too, check it & the other supplies I used below in the Supply List below, & follow the links for more info & to order your own set. Yummy & no pesky calories either.

Thanks for visiting today. Pop back for more calorie free, creative ideas for you to try.

Inky wishes, Di

PS. Remember to pin my project for later inspiration.


 Reminder: Sale-a-bration ends 31 March



Did you know there are 15 free Sale-a-bration items to choose from? See them all here in this Combined Sale-a-bration brochure, including both the first and send release items


Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.


Note:
Glimmer Paper Assortment
listed below is a Sale-a-bration (SAB) exclusive. Choose a pack free as your SAB reward with each $90 purchase (exc shipping) during Sale-a-bration. Only available while stocks last until 31 March. See this Sale-a-bration post for more info.



Aqua Painters
$20.00
Blender Pens
$17.00
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: